Annually, working meetings are held in Europe between European partners and in Latin America between Latin American partners to create a space for joint reflection in relation to each of the stages of the project (Work Packages): compilation, construction, innovation and projection. In addition, these meetings are complemented by training and management activities. Local meetings also serve to prepare the overall meeting of each work package with the members of the network alltogether with other invited researchers and specialists.
• First Workshop in Europe (Kick off Meeting). Barcelona, January 28, 29 and 30, 2016
- First Workshop in Latin America. Buenos Aires, March 3 and 4, 2016
- Second Workshop in Latin America. La Plata (Argentina), May 29 and 30, 2017
- Second Workshop in Europe. La Laguna, Tenerife, July 6 and 7, 2017
- Third Workshop Europe and Latin America. Toronto, Canada, July 15 to 21, 2018